Friday 26 December 2014

FOUND - Two for Her & Two for Me


I found these Art Deco style earrings at the Trinity Hospices charity shop in South Ken after a visit to the Horst Exhibit at the V&A CLICK HERE. The husband was feeling festive and suggested we pop into a few shops after the museum. These are a Christmas present for my sister-in-law, Suzie. She has short spiky cropped hair and wears wild earrings with aplomb. The bigger the better. I admire her earring courage - she dons daring danglers with confidence and style. I have resolved in 2015 to make earrings a part of my look more often and to that end, these sweeties.


Extra long, and showing a bit of age, this vintage head candy will spill out of from under my dark brown bob beautifully. While they've a summertime vibe, I'm determined to make them work with a cold climate outfit. Thoughts? The Art Deco earrings were a fiver and the strings of sugared peanuts were £3. Yum.

No comments: